Negroni Sbagliato with Tonic
You've likely heard of a Negroni and the trending Negroni Sbagliato with Prosecco.
But did you know about Negroni Sbagliato with Tonic? It's a great, lower-alcohol alternative that still packs a punch. And if you want a sweeter option, try it with our Yuzu Tonic.
- 30ml / 1 fl oz Sweet Vermouth
- 30ml / 1 fl oz Campari (Italian Bitter)
- Top with East Imperial Tonic Water
- Over Ice, pour vermouth and bitters
- Stir well
- Then top with tonic water
- Garnish with an orange slice